I went home today and saw these yummy chocolate cupcakes. It’s really moist and rich in flavor – I can’t believe my brother made it! He wouldn’t share the recipe though. My next request is to add Nutella frosting, wouldn’t that be the best combination ever? 🙂
He even had the presence of mind to take pictures!
I could eat all 12 pieces in one sitting. Must. Have. Self. Control.
Oh, Aggy just sent in her lesson plan for us this coming Saturday – so excited to learn from a pro! 🙂
Have a sweet day!
- Nutella Macarons & Cupcakes (lovetwosweets.wordpress.com)
- Chocolate orange Halloween cupcakes (jessrmiddleton.wordpress.com)
- Red nose reindeer cherry chocolate cupcakes (cupcakepedia.wordpress.com)
- Mexico: Chilli Chocolate Cupcakes with Horchata Frosting (thewayfaringbaker.com)
- Chocolate Cupcakes with Creamy Nutella Frosting. (sallysbakingaddiction.com)